Send Real Flowers Through Instagram
Social Flowers lets you send real, florist delivered flowers through Instagram. To send flowers through Instagram, the recipient needs to be an Instagram user that lives in the United States or Canada.
Sending flowers on Instagram can be used to thank someone, to make an impression, or to get attention. You can send flowers to Instagram followers, mutuals, and other Instagram users as long as they can receive a Direct Message (DM) from you. Fresh flowers that are hand-delivered by a local florist brightens a day and cuts through the mundane to get you noticed.
How It Works - Flower Delivery Through Instagram
- Choose and pay for flowers here at Social Flowers.
- You receive a “You’ve Got Flowers” link for your Instagram recipient to accept flowers.
- You send the Instagram user the “You’ve Got Flowers” link through a DM.
- The recipient clicks on the link, provides a delivery address and we deliver fresh flowers.
- You touch the life of an Instagram user and make an impression with flowers
Why A Direct Message on Instagram is Needed to Send the "You've Got Flowers Link"
A “You’ve Got Flowers” link allows the Instram recipient to enter the delivery address to receive the flowers. The "You've Got Flowers" link is sent by you to your recipient.
Anyone with a “You’ve Got Flowers” link can receive flowers so it’s important to only send this link to the your friend privately in a DM that only they will see. This link can't be posted publicly in a comment or on a feed, otherwise anyone with the link can accept the flowers.
More on Sending Flowers Through Instagram and Social Networks<
- Why send flowers through Instagram
- How we keep your information private and secure
Order today and make and impression with an Instraram user with a "You've Got Flowers Link"!