Send Real Flowers Through LinkedIn
Social Flowers lets you send real, florist delivered flowers to LinkedIn Contact or Connection. To send flowers through LinkedIn, the recipient needs to be a LinkedIn Contact or Connection that lives in the United States or Canada.
Sending flowers on LinkedIn can be used to thank someone, to make an impression, or to get attention. Social Media and LinkedIn can be noisy, busy and repetitive. Fresh flowers that are hand-delivered by a local florist brightens a day and cuts through the mundane to get you noticed.
How It Works - Flower Delivery Through LinkedIn
- Choose and pay for flowers here at Social Flowers.
- You receive a “You’ve Got Flowers” link for your LinkedIn recipient to accept flowers.
- You send your Contact or Connection the “You’ve Got Flowers” link through a DM (Direct Mail) or InMail message.
- Your Contact clicks on the link, provides a delivery address and we deliver fresh flowers.
- You touch the life of your LinkedIn Contact and make an impression with flowers
Why A Direct Message on LinkedIn is Needed to Send the "You've Got Flowers Link"
A “You’ve Got Flowers” link allows your LinkedIn Contact to enter the delivery address to receive the flowers. The "You've Got Flowers" link is sent by you to your LinkedIn Contact through DM or InMail.
Anyone with a “You’ve Got Flowers” link can receive flowers so it’s important to only send this link to the your friend privately in a DM or InMail message that only they will see.
More on Sending Flowers Through LinkedIn and Social Networks
- Why send flowers through LinkedIn
- How we keep your information private and secure
Order today and make and impression with a LinkedIn contact with a "You've Got Flowers Link"!